Sunday, May 06, 2007

Extra Currics.............

Bought three new books today!!!

Six Thinking Hats - Ed De Bono,
The Mckinsey Way - Ethan Rasiel(who???)
To Kill A Mocking Bird - Harper Lee.......

I was intrigued by the first and third for a long time... however had a list of books to finish before taking these up..... the Mck Way simply attracted me... might turn out to be a good read before my MBA....

Also.... guitar playing not going good... not at all... i simply cannot bend my fingers that much.... still working on Music theory... understanding the intervals and stuff.....

Might join Tanushree's salsa classes at Don Bosco, Kalyaninagar.... saw her and liked the style....

Realised that I had been learning stuff that was 30 years old... liked that too... was simple and graceful....

More updates as they happen.......

No comments: