Thursday, May 31, 2007

Passing Thoughts!!!!

Sunil and Sagar ended their sting in AGCL today........

I was amazed at the sombre feelings that clouded my final interactions with both of them....

Never happend before.... when I left Reliance and HDFC... not even when I left College... that was one place where I made friendships I cherish even today!!!!

However this melancholy did manifest when I started for Pune.... leaving Bangalore behind.....

Is that as we grow old we tend to hold on to things that surround us... even if we are moving towards something much better?

Or is it just me? I have been all by myself.. all alone too long!!!!!

I think its the latter...... every time I moved, I have carried only memories... and don't want to do it any longer......

Anyways... now I am the only one left in the team... I was part of a team... My TEAM!!! the best team.... now its all me... no one to ask what I am upto.....

Lets see what life has in store for me???

No comments: